Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This Old House.......
Last summer we started a big project on our house. Or, I should say that Aaron started it. My main job is to keep the kids out of his way. Our house is old--built in 1919, I believe. Last summer Aaron put in a new toilet, bathtub, and sink, as well as new flooring in the bathroom. He then started replacing all of the windows, and putting on new siding. Needless to say, school started, as it usually does, and the project wasn't done. So, you can imagine what much of this summer will involve....here are a few pictures of the progress.

The part that was finished last summer

One more window done....

We had natural air-conditioning much of the day....

And one more window done!!! (3 more to go)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lookin' good! It will be nice when it is done.

Blackmans said...

Wow! That is quite the project! It's looking good!

Anonymous said...

looks good! It will be great when it is finished! Larissa

Dave Ja Vu said...

I have officially saved your blog to my faves list. You have a great blog, Sarah! Kudos.

Oh, and the house will be awesome when it's done. Amy and I love those older homes. They are definitely worth the work and investment! So charming.

Well, have a great summer!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much you have gotten done already this summer. Teresa