Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spring Concert
Phew! The last concert is over! Remind me to not do musicals with Kindergarteners again, please! Miranda was the sun in their musical, which was called, "Spaced Out." Paul had a solo in "Wade in the Water." I was proud of them both, and I'm not just saying that because they're my kids. :-)

Pre-concert "Serious mode"

Pre-concert "Silly mode" Paul's class did a rap song first, which is why he's not in nice concert clothes; just had to explain that since I would never let my kid wear that to a concert!

3 comments:

Wheelers said...

Now you can relax a little bit?! Things are starting to wind down-I'm ready for summer!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad it's almost time for summer! Larissa

Tiffany said...

Looks like the kids had fun and did a good job!