Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ladies' "One Night With the King"
On Friday night, Renee opened her home to all of the ladies of the church. First, we watched the movie, "One Night With the King," which is about Esther. We also did pedicures, which was really fun. I was in charge of games. We did one where everyone was given a label to wear, which had a common word on it. If someone heard you say that word, they could steal your label. At the end of the night, the person with the most labels was the winner of a prize. It was pretty fun. I lost my label right away. We also played a "mystery purse game." Each lady could reach into a big purse for one minute and feel the items. Then they had to write down as many as they could remember. It was fun being in charge of the game, as I had lots of fun figuring out strange objects to put inside (squishy rubber lizard, anyone?) Of course, we also did lots of talking, laughing, and eating. It was a great night. I guess I never did a head count, but I'm guessing there were 25 or so women who came. Thanks, Renee, for the idea, and for opening your home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really fun night! ~*Larissa*~

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sara! I am hoping I can save the pictures to my computer so I can scrapbook them. What fun we had. Josie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great evening. You and Renee did a great job planning and hosting the event. Teresa