Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve
After we went to church, we came home and opened presents. Well, actually, first we read the Christmas story, and made the kids drink eggnog. I love eggnog, so I figured at least one of the kids would, too. No such luck. Then it was on to presents. Paul and Miranda seemed genuinely happy with what they got, although Paul's main gift (which is also for his b-day), a Nintendo DS, hasn't arrived yet. Miranda's main gift was a glow-in-the-dark Doodle Bear. Olivia's big gift from us was a Snow White dress-up set, so she's now sleeping with the shoes, crown and purse. She put the rest of the outfit in one of her drawers so she can wear it tomorrow. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of Snow White. Sonya pretty much wandered around looking confused. She didn't say a word the whole time. I'm sure it's all pretty overwhelming when you're only 16 months. Anyway, it was a blast. Tomorrow is Christmas dinner, and yours truly is fixing it, pretty much for the first time ever. I'll let you know how that turns out.....





1 comments:

Connor said...

very cute! glad to hear from you! it's been a while. I caught up (sort of) by reading your blog. I can't believe how your children have GROWN! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a great one!

I did get the gift card, but it's a good thing you mentioned it. I don't use the hotmail account anymore!

amy.sandman@gmail.com is my new email account.